S550 Mustang Front Lower Control Arms (FLCA) provide roll center, camber, and track width adjustment for the S550 Ford Mustang, and allow for full articulation with the proper ball joint angle. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts, and our rotating clamps on SPL Parts' exclusive Double Adjuster lock down camber and track width settings. No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings oriented correctly.
Our Double Adjuster is machined from 4130 Chromoly, gun drilled to reduce weight, then electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms without compromising strength. Stainless Steel spacers are provided to correct roll center for lowered vehicles. The use of FK Rod Ends and High Misalignment Spherical Bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms, while allowing smooth articulation.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA!
SPL Parts Billet Lower Control/Trailing Arms Feature:
• Lightweight 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum and Titanium Hardware
• Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
• Correct ball joint angle for full articulation
• Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down alignment settings
• Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK sphericals and Heim joints/rod ends
• Multiple size Stainless Steel roll center spacers for precise adjustment
2015+ Ford S550 Mustang - Does not fit GT350 or GT350R Mustangs (https://www.splparts.com/products/front-lower-control-arms-gt350-ford-mustang.html)
Need a replacement rod end?
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD