SPL Parts Billet Rear Lower Control Arm (RLCA) and Trailing Links provide track width, camber, caster, roll center and anti-squat adjustment. This is the ultimate tool for setting up the handling of your Porsche Boxster or Cayman chassis for racing, track or street use. Kit includes Black Anodized CNC machined Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Lower Control Arms and Gun Drilled 2024 Aluminum Trailing Links. Litronic headlight compatible.
No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings oriented correctly. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts and our 360 degree Rotating Clamps on our exclusive Double Adjuster lock down camber and track width settings. Our Double Adjuster is machined from 4130 Chromoly and is electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
Using 2024 Billet Aluminum hex, we machine and gun drill the Trailing Arms to reduce weight and utilize our Rotating Clamp system to easily lock down caster settings. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength. Anti squat adjustment is achieved with 6061-T6 aluminum pacers for the forward mounting position of the trailing/caster arm, allowing you to raise or lower this pivot point and fine tune the balance of your car. Roll center correction is achieved with Stainless Steel Spacers that work in conjunction with the heat treated 4340 Chromoly Ball Joint Stud, allowing you to lower the ball joint location at the knuckle. Finally, the use of FK Rod Ends and High Misalignment Spherical Bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms while allowing smooth articulation.
SPL Parts Billet Lower Control/Trailing Arms Feature:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Gun drilled 2024 aluminum trailing link provides superior strength while reducing unsprung weight
• Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
• Heat treated and electroless nickel plated 4340 Chromoly ball joint shanks
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Spherical and Heim joints/Rod Ends
• Multiple size roll center and anti squat spacers for precise adjustment
2005-2012 Porsche Boxster (987) Rear
2005-2012 Porsche Cayman (987) Rear
Need a replacement rod end?
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD