Porsche Rear Toe Arms (RTA) increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of toe and bump steer adjustment. When you lower your 981, the factory links create too much toe-in that cannot be adjusted out. This creates handling problems and excessive tire wear. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. Black Anodized gun drilled 2024-T351 Aluminum main links along with our 360 degree rotating clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment. Long gone are the days of fumbling with wrenches to tighten jam nuts while trying to trying to keep your bearings oriented correctly.
Sold as a pair. Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Porsche Toe Arm Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Gun-drilled 2024-T351 Aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
• High misalignment low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/Rod Ends
2013-16 Porsche Boxster (981)
2013-16 Porsche Cayman (981)
2017+ Porsche 718 Boxster (982)
2017+ Porsche 718 Cayman (982)
Need a replacement rod end?
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD