NA Miata Tie Rod End Kit Bumpsteer Adjustable Power Steering Rack
Brand : SPL Parts
- SPL TRE NAPS
NA Miata Front Outer Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow for bumpsteer adjustment by allowing the tie rod end pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer results in smoother steering and quicker lap times. Our Stainless Steel steering rack spacer allows for increased steering angle on drift cars. Inner Tie Rod Ends are also included.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA!
SPL Parts Miata Front Tie Rod Ends Features:
- FK Teflon lined Rod Ends provide maximum articulation
- Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 Chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
- Stainless Steel steering rack spacer allows for increased steering angle
- 1/4" and 1/8" Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
- Black Anodized CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum curved turnbuckle to maximize articulation
1989-1997 Mazda Miata (NA)
Absolutely worth the price. Purchased these after doing a rack depower figured may as well upgrade while I'm messing with the rack. They look clean, the quality is amazing and they noticeably reduced bumpsteer. I'm sold on SPL and looking forward trying the end links and rear arms when I get the chance!