SPL Parts Front Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Gun-drilled 2024-T351 Aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
• Heat treated electroless nickel plated 4340 Chromoly shanks
• High misalignment low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/Rod Ends
• Multiple size Stainless Steel bump steer Spacers for precise adjustment
1999-2005 Porsche 911 (996)
2005-2012 Porsche 911 (997)
1997-2004 Porsche Boxster (986)
2005-2012 Porsche Boxster (987)
2005-2012 Porsche Cayman (987)
2013-2016 Porsche Boxster (981)
2013-2016 Porsche Cayman (981)
2012+ Porsche 911 (991)
2017+ Porsche Cayman (982/718)
2017+ Porsche Boxster (982/718)
NOTE: These will not fit the 991 GT3 and Cayman GT4
Need a replacement rod end?:
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD