S550 Mustang Front Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending. Precision CNC machined and heat treated 4140 Chromoly shanks are utilized to handle the abuse of racing and drifting. Also features Stainless Steel spacers and Black Anodized 2024-T351 Aluminum alloy turnbuckles for lightweight strength. Teflon lined high misalignment FK Rod Ends prevent tie rod end binding on lowered cars offering 19 degrees of articulation.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable S550 Mustang Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• 2024-T351 Aluminum turnbuckles to reduce unsprung weight
• Heat treated electroless nickel plated 4140 Chromoly shanks
• Low friction high misalignment lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• Multiple size Stainless Steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment
Applications: 2015+ S550 Mustang (does not fit GT350)
Need a replacement rod end?
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD