BMW F8X Front Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA!
BMW F8X Adjustable Front Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• ASTM A574 socket head cap bolts used for maximum articulation with minimum tensile strength of 170,000 psi
• Custom CNC machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum curved turnbuckles to maximize articulation and allow full droop travel
• Low friction Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• 1/4" and 1/8" thick Stainless Steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment, with tapered ends to provide more misalignment
• Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws for lightweight and robust clamp force
2014+ F80 M3
2014+ F82 and F83 M4
2016+ F87 M2Installation Instructions:
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD