SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Upper Arms (RUA) allow for an increased range of rear camber adjustment, necessary for lowered cars or performance alignments. These arms feature 1.25" 4130 chromoly CNC machined tubing, professionally tig welded to an angled clevis. This offset clevis allows more clearance than the OEM arms, preventing the rod from hitting the chassis on lowered cars during suspension compression. Our exclusive Double Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly to prohibit corrosion. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware and 6061-T6 Rotating Aluminum Clamps reduces weight without compromising strength, while offering quick and easy adjustment. Dacromet coated grade 12.9 threaded rods with machined flats allow for a quick and easy installation.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Rear Camber Arm Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Powder coated Black to protect against corrosion, provide durable finish
• Nickel-plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster
• CAD Designed with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• TIG welded by professionals in the USA
• Our next generation NCT motorsports bearing feature a carbon fiber Teflon liner
1989-1997 Mazda Miata
1999-2005 Mazda Miata
Need a replacement rod end?
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD