SPL front lower control arms provide roll center, camber and track width adjustment for the F8X M3 and M4 BMWs and allow for full articulation with the correct ball joint angle. No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings orientated correctly. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts and our rotating clamps on our exclusive hybrid adjuster lock down camber and track width settings. Our hybrid double adjuster is machined from 4130 chromoly and is electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Blue anodized titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms without compromising strength. Stainless steel spacers are provided to correct roll center for lowered vehicles. The use of FK rod ends and high misalignment spherical bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms while allowing smooth articulation. The race version DOES NOT include the headlight adjusting rod.
SPL Billet Lower Control/Trailing Arms Feature:
• Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, Chromoly and Stainless Steel construction
• Correct ball joint angle for full articulation
• Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
• Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK sphericals and Heim joints/rod ends
• Multiple size stainless steel roll center spacers for precise adjustment
• Made in the USA
Sold as a pair.
2014+ F80 M3
2014+ F82 and F83 M4
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD